- Tests results are not given out over the phone. Please book an appointment if you wish to review your results.
- Booked appointments are required for prescription repeats. It is the patient’s responsibility to monitor their medicines to ensure an adequate supply until they can be seen. We do not authorize phone or fax repeats unless there are exceptional circumstances. A $20 fee will apply.
- 24 hour notice is required for cancellations to avoid a service charge to the patient. A service fee of $50 for a missed physical or talk appointment will be billed to the patient. A service fee of $50 for 3 missed regular appointments will be billed to the patient.
- We strongly recommend booking an appointment so your time is ensured.
- Bookings for all regular health issues are to be with your primary physician. Urgent matters may be seen by the other physicians in the group.
- Hours may vary due to doctor availability.
- We reserve the right to limit walk-in.
Peak Family Medical is a division of Dr. Janet Little Medicine Professional Corporation